Effective date: March 28, 2020
Zen Health Technologies (“us”, “we”, or “our”) owns the EverStrong App website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- What Information We Collect About You & How We Use It
- How We Retain Your Data
- How We Transfer Your Data
- How We Disclose Your Data
- How We Secure Data
- Our Policy to Not Sell Your Data
- Our Policy on Fair Information Practices
- Your Right to Request the Deletion of Your Personal Data
- Your Right to Equal Services
- Our Policy on Do Not Track
- Rights for Residents of the EEA Under the GDPR
- Our Policy for Service Providers
- Links to Other Sites
- Our Policy on Children’s Privacy
- Changes to This Policy
- How to Contact Us
Information Collection & Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your first name, your last name, your email address, and photographs of yourself. In order to use the Service, we require you to provide us with the following Personal Data:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
You may elect to provide us with information, including but not limited to a photograph of you for your profile picture, and/or information related to your goals and achievements. We collect this information. In addition, if you submit any information, data and/or content to us, we also collect and store this information, data and/or content.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may automatically collect some of your usage data, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, the previous web pages you visited, the date and time of your log-ins, information about browser plug-ins, language preferences, gps location, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages
You can learn more about cookies from the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
How do We Use the Data that We Collect?
Zen Health Technologies uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To provide relevant content based on previous usage
- To comply with the law
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Zen Health Technologies will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.h5>Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We will disclose your Personal Data to others in the following situations:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Zen Health Technologies may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Zen Health Technologies may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Zen Health Technologies
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Selling Personal Information and The Right To Opt-Out
We do not currently sell (or trade, barter or exchange for money) your Personal Information to others. The use of your Personal Data is limited to the uses described above. If we change our policy, we will send you notice to the email address listed in your account with us. We will also post the notice on our website www.zenhealthtech.com for seven days.
Additionally, in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties. In order to make any such request, please contact us.
If we do change our policy regarding the sale of your Personal Data, you have the right to request that we refrain from selling your Personal Data. If, in the future, we plan to sell any Personal Data, we will provide a mechanism where you can opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data.
Fair Information Practices
If a breach of data occurs with our Service, we will notify you via a notification posted on the website www.zenhealthtech.com and via an email notification to the email you listed in your account with us within 30 business days of discovering the breach. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email for these notifications in lieu of notifications by mail. If you would still like to receive notifications by mail, you can let us know by contacting us.
Accessing Your Personal Data
You can access the Personal Data we’ve collected by contacting us at the following toll-free number 1.800.936.4972 or visiting https://everstrongapp.com/contact/. Upon a verified request and within a reasonable time (and in compliance with the laws), we will assist you in accessing your Personal Data.
Right to Request the Deletion of Personal Data
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have a right to request that a business delete any Personal Data that has been collected from the consumer. In compliance with these provisions, upon a verifiable request we will delete the Personal Data you request that we delete. However, we will not delete Personal Information, if it is necessary to maintain the information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Data was collected, provide a good or service you requested, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, or otherwise perform a contract between us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impact existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation. Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Right to Equal Service
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Residents of the EEA have certain data protection rights. Zen Health Technologies aims to take reasonable steps to allow residents of the EEA to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of their Personal Data. These rights include:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Zen Health Technologies relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The Service currently uses the third parties described below.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- strong>Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- Apple Store In-App Payments
- Google Play In-App Payments
Links to Other Sites
Our Service is not for under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.